- This event has passed.
Ride the Rockies
June 9 - June 15$525 – $625
The 33rd Ride the Rockies Tour will showcase the communities of Breckenridge, Edwards, Steamboat Springs, Grand Lake and Winter Park, and all of the amazing Colorado scenery in between.
Day 1 of the ride begins with a loop in Breckenridge full of great climbs. Day 2 has an equal amount of climbing as descending as the route travels along Rte 131 towards Steamboat Springs. Riders will pass through historic State Bridge and pass geological wonder Finger Rock. Steamboat Springs offers a break on Day 3 with a 48 mile loop that was the Circuit Race Course for the USA Pro Challenge in 2015. After enjoying 2 days in Steamboat Springs, the tour will showcase its most epic day to Grand Lake. Rabbit Ear’s Pass is the only climb of the day but it is not your average mountain pass. Instead of climbing to a high point and quickly descending, Rabbit Ears Pass climbs to around 10,000 feet and stays there for several miles. After the climb, riders will meander past Grand Lake, the largest lake in Colorado.
- 1 Day Special: From 8:30pm on February 3rd to 11:59pm on February 4th the Registration Fee will be $525 regardless of how many register
- Tier 1: $525 -The 1st 500 that register after February 4th
- Tier 2: $575 the next 500
- Tier 3: $625 All remaining spaces
- Team Registration Fee: $525
- Team members pay $525 and are not included in above numbers.
- RTR welcome package
- Camping space
- Transportation of one bag from HQ to HQ for the entire week (up to 70 lbs.)
- Shuttle services
- Entertainment in host communities
- Aid stations
- Bike techs
- Sag vehicles
- Medical support
- Commemorative jersey
- Water bottle
- Tour mapbook
- Event App