It doesn’t matter if you hail directly from the Emerald Isle, or just need another excuse to party, Saint Patrick’s Day is right around the corner! In typical Steamboat fashion, the downtown bars and restaurants will be celebrating their Irish pride with full force! The following lists the food and drink specials, as well as special events occurring downtown:
- Schmiggity’s – Saint Patrick’s Day Party featuring a live performance: “Walker at Schmiggity’s.” $8 car bombs, $4 shots of Jameson caskmates or $6 caskmate drinks
- Old Town Pub – Live performance, “Toubab Krewe with DJ Leprechaun”
- O’Neil’s Tavern and Grill – Open at 10am, Irish Breakfast $12 – $17. $6 Car bombs until 6. Live bagpiper performance.
- Off The Beaten Path – Latte of the month “Kiss Me, I’m Irish”
- Johnny B. Goods – ALL DAY! Slow-baked corned beef served with cabbage, carrots, potatoes and Homemade Irish Soda Bread for $10.99!
Homemade Irish Crème in coffee, shots, or milkshakes!
- Double Z BBQ – Corned Beef special
- Timber and Torch – $9 Butcherknife Bombs – Butcherknife dark timber stout with a shot of Irish Whiskey and cream